5.1.08

My friends


I have many friends but my best friends are my class friends. I know them since I was three years old. We are seven girls: Carla, Elisa, Marga, Carla, Valeria, Ana and me.
They are very good friends, I enjoy a lot being with them.


I get very sad when I imagine that in two years we aren't going to be together any more. I have been with them all my life I we have been through many good and bad moments but we always support eachother. Although we live in different places we are always getting around. Even though we are seven I can only talk about some of them.

In school I have some other friends of different grades like susana, sofia and marina; three girls of ESO 3, they are very friendly. I laugh a lot with them because they are always making jokes. I like going with them because I have lots of fun and I also like to get around with other people.


Valeria: She is a very good friend of mine, she's always happy so I always feel good when you are with her. She's medium high and very thin. She has blonde straight hair and blue eyes. She's very funny and she has a very funny laugh so when she laughs everybody does. She's 13 years old as all of us. She was born in 1994. She lives in La Cañada. Her birthday is the 16th of june. I know her since I was three but I have only been a really good friend of her since only a few years because she had other friends in school. I love her.


Carla Dual: In the school we call her Duala.
She is a special person because she has a very strange character, because she changes humor very easily.
She is very funny and friendly with the people whom she likes to be.
she has 13 years old and her birthday is on the 16th of January.She was born in 1994 as all of us.
She lives in Paterna.She's small,she has wavy brown hair with blonde highlights and brown eyes.I enjoy a lot being with her.

Silvia: she is a shy person but I laugh a lot with her.
She is my best friend because we have been together all our lifes and we have a lot of things in common.We met Silvia in our school when we had three years old.She is medium high,
she has a curly brown hair and brown eyes.She has 13 years old,her brithday is on the 21st of March.She was born in 1994 as all of us .I love her.

No comments: