2.1.08

Christmas

These Christmas I didn't travel ,I spend one week with my mother and one week with my father.
In Christmas Eve I dinner with my father's family in my grandparent's house.
In Christmas I went with my motehr's family and we lunch in my mother's village,Corbera.
The next day are "Papá Noel" and we get up in my father's house to open the gifts and after my sister and my went with my mother's house to open the gifts .
And after the day of The Magic Kings I get up in my father's house and I open the gifts,after I went to my family's house: my grandparent's house,my aunt and oncle's house and etc..





New Year Eve


This year I celebrate New year with the friends of my mother,the Valverde's family. We went to infantile park of traficl in Santo Espiritu,where we make a party. we made many things: we mounted in motorbike, we played the one, we laughed very many, we choked ourselves with the grapes, we had dinner and many things more.




No comments: