14.9.09



LOVE ME IF YOU DARE
(JEUX D’ENFANTS)






Well, there’s nothing more to start school, and I have to finish BLOGS , so , This summer I went to French but I don't want to talk about this I want to talk about a French flim because I haven’t got anything interesting to tell, then I’m goingo to talk about a French film, that I saw with my friends and I loved it.


The original name is “Jeux d’enfants”, but in English is “love me if you dare”. The director is Yann Samuell and the Main actors are; Guillaume Canet (Julien) y Marion Cotillard(Sophie). This film is making at year 2002 and is a romantic comedy.



Julien and Sophie met when they were children, and as they were living a bad situation, he because his mother was dying, and she because all the children torture hers, and they say hers “dirty Polish”, Julien and shopie get together and they start a game that it will keep them amused, for forget all bad things.The game that they create is called “truth or dare” and it treat that they have to put challenges to the other, and something very involved, and they have to keep, if they say DARE.They grow and they‘re still together, thank the game that they create. But every time the challenges are more complicated, and entail more responsability because they aren’r children.The game is a mask for hide that really they fell, that they are in love, because is easier be friends, and live of a game, that they confront the reality.



English trailer:


French trailer:




Credits:

- http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0364517/
- Youtube
-http://www.paramount.com/
-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_Me_If_You_Dare

No comments: