8.9.08

My Holidays






- This summer I was with my father June and July.
I was in "pobla de farnals " many weekend , when we want.
and I met many new friends in the urbanization where my father lives ,they were very nice and funny.
I was very nice with my father! :)
With my mother I was Agust and September.
On 12, Agust I traveled two weeks with my mother and my sister to Ibiza.
I went with my mother, my sister and with Marisa, Alberto(Eso1) and Carmina (5th).
When we arrived we were in a smaller apartment although with view the sea by the terrace and later we changed to an urbanization with the greatest house where I became some friends.
we went in boat to formentera where with one zodiac approached us the beach! , slight prettier water. I LOVE FORMENTERA :)



















When we were in Ibiza we met Natalia Millán, Elsa in a serious of "antena 3" (El Internado) we met Natalia because she is sister-in-law of Marisa. we was brilliant with her and her daughter Violeta of 14 years ,like me. I`m very nervious when I met her because I love "El Internado" ,it enchanted to met her .



Is a really likeable girl. :)


















When I arrived at valencia I finished the homeworks that I had left (that wasn´t many, don´t think bad xD')This year I have had very good summer, but now we have returned to the school, so there will be to concentrate itself because we go to eso 3!!!!



No comments: