12.12.06

"my tastes"

The truth is I don't have a favorite singer but I like avril lavinge though I think that it is not the best thing.
I like music rock & pop Therefore I like for example-avril laving,el canto del loco, simple plan, green day,hilary duff and more......
I like a lot of singers!
Also I like some movies for example:

  • high school musical
  • movies of the twins olsen
  • Harry potter (1,2,3,4 and the new movie 5 though not this one to the market.
  • film of Hilary duFf & Lindsay lohan toO....

And now I don't know more movies.....sorry!

Also I like to play volleyball like you have counted before...

Every Saturday I am going to play the parties of volleyball with my sport team of the school, they are very graceful and amusing

1 comment:

Sophiiiiiiie. said...

Hi carLa, how are U ??
i like a lot your bLog
The photos are perfect, the coLours are so nice...but in your links yOu have to put other coLours because i cant reaD it
I think yOur bLog is brilliant... LOL....
kisses from Sofi!!

Merry Xmas beauty !!
I wish U a very go0D yeaR !!

2:27 AM