27.11.06

One dAy iN mY worLd...*

I WakE Up at 7:30(except oN sundayS)oN sundayS I aLwayS waKe Up aftEr 10:00).

I haVe Toasts aNd milK fOr breaKfaSt,neXt,I gO to sChoOL iN my caR.....mY scHoOL starts at 9:00.

I haVe luNcH at schOoL. ....mY schoOL finishes at 4:30.........I Do my homeworK afteR schOoL.

(Though Some days I have after school activities)................*

Normally before have dinner on pub-crawl with my friends in the computer...*


We usuaLLy Have dinner at 9:00,mY favoUrite fOod is soup anD paSta......after have dinner I wathes TV,

mY favoUrite programS aRe .........."HOSPITAL CENTRAL" & "OPERACION TRIUNFO"...........
And after I go away to the bed..... Up to tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maHeLlO CαrLα!
I’m Mαrinα,from EsO2.
The entrαnce I hαve liked much,
I note thαt you hαve worked it much.
Your blog's fαntαstic,exceLent...!
you cαn put links in the entrys,
creDits or some music,but is very very nice αnd cooL!.
The cOloUrs αnd the phOtos αre very beαUtifuL.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

A kisses frOm yoUr frienD Mαrinα]
(merry christmαs αnD α hαPpy new
yeαr)

Anonymous said...

HeLlO CαrLα!
I’m Mαrinα,from EsO2.
The entrαnce I hαve liked much,
I note thαt you hαve worked it much.
Your blog's fαntαstic,exceLent...!
you cαn put links in the entrys,
creDits or some music,but is very very nice αnd cooL!.
The cOloUrs αnd the phOtos αre very beαUtifuL.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

A kisses frOm yoUr frienD Mαrinα]
(merry christmαs αnD α hαPpy new
yeαr)